My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 29, 2007

Chuck, turned 55 on the 28th of January



Here is Chuck, my hubby holding his precious, Leanna.

Let's all wish Chuck a Happy Birthday. Yesterday was his birthday.

Saturday night I surprised him with a cake.

More picks to come from his birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue..We sure did have fun on Saturday night..and the crowd and music by the Stampede Band was great..it was such fun seeing Chuck so surprised..the look on his face, when you announced his birhtday was priceless..and you and Sid sure did a good job of surprising me too..What a double whammy..the cake was really yummy..Thank you again, for the wonder night, and tell Chuck.. Happy Birthday from Sid/Winnie.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Chuck! Hello to Aunt Sue and the rest of the ever growing family. Looks like everyone is doing well. Talk to you later, Jason