My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 29, 2007

Tigger, our baby kitty




Here is Tigger she adopted me. I had a friend who wanted a kitten, so we went to look at 4 of them and here comes this little kitty running straight for me past her brothers and sister. She jumped into my arms and needless to say she was mine. I brought her and all her siblings to Chuck's work in my pet carrier and she ran in between all of them to get to me again. I said to Chuck, we have to take her. He said NO, we have enough animals. By the time I got home Chuck left a message on the answering machine, all right just her no other. YIPPEE!

She was mine. She slept with me on my pillow because she was so small I had to wake in the middle of the night and take her to the litter box. I also had to make sure she had food during the night too.

When I had my first knee replacement she was by myside non-stop. She had to lay with me on my recliner on top of the blanket. She was just so adorable. As you can see by where she fits into some small places. She loves heat, can you tell!

No comments: